Monday, April 19, 2010

Office Quotes

  • Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.
    Drew Carey


     

  • Time is an illusion. Lunch time, doubly so. Douglas Adams


 

  • I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. Charles Lamb


     

  • If you think your boss is stupid remember; you wouldn't have a job if he was smarter. Albert Grant


     

  • His insomnia was so bad, he couldn't sleep during office hours. Arthur Baer


     

  • I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell me the truth--even if it costs him his job. Samuel Goldwyn


     

  • Tell your boss what you really think about him and the truth shall set you free.Patrick Murray


     

  • I do not like work, even when somebody else is doing it. Mark Twain


     

  • Any organization is like a septic tank. The really big chunks rise to the top. John Imhoff

These are quotations on mug:

I Never Make Mistakes, I Thought I Did Once, But I Was Mistaken. 

TEAMWORK, a lot of people doing things my way 

TEAMWORK is never having to take all the blame yourself 

Let me drop everything and work on your problem

Spell check... it's impotent 

Those who think it's impossible shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it 

I love deadlines, I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by 

I'm taking care of my procrastination issues, just you wait and see! 

Shall I rush this job before i rush the rush job I was rushing before you rushed in? 

Its not that I am always right , Its just that you seldom are! 

Don't take life so seriously . It isn't permanent 

You have the right to remain Silent , What you lack is the ability 

I like you, you remind me when I was young and stupid 

"I thought I saw light at the end of the tunnel but it was just my boss with more work - and a torch

Work fascinates me. I could watch it for hours 

Don't interrupt Me While I'm Ignoring you 

Of all the days I hate most, Monday is my favorite.

I can't believe I was late for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment